WORLD USABILITY DAY (WUD) Finland online seminar
November 12, 2020
Theme for 2020: Human-Centered AI
Organizers: SIGCHI Finland and INTERACT Research Unit/University of Oulu
- Introduction to SIGCHI Finland, chairman Timo Tokkonen
- INTERACT Research Unit introduction, Netta Iivari, University of Oulu
- Karolina Drobotowicz, Aalto University: Trustworthy AI public services: what are citizens requirements?
- Tuomo Kujala, University of Jyväskylä: Cognitive mimetics for Human-Centered AI – Example: How to develop automated driving
- Virpi Roto, Aalto University: What kind of AI systems should we design?
- Aale Luusua and Sumita Sharma, University of Oulu: (Non)Human Agency and Ethical AI: What does it mean for cities and its people?