- Marianne Kinnula and Heidi Hartikainen participate Interaction Design and Children conference in Manchester, UK presenting a paper with title "Should We Design for Control, Trust or Involvement? A Discourses Survey about Children's Online Safety".
- Marianne Kinnula participates FabLearn conference in Preston, UK.
- Leena Ventä-Olkkonen presents a paper titled "Using with Discretion: Identifying Emergent Practices around Interactive Public Displays" in European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) in Istanbul.
- Marko Jurmu presents a paper titled "Emergent Practice as a Methodological Lens for Public Displays in the wild", co-authored with Leena Ventä-Olkkonen, Arto Lanamäki, Hannu Kukka, Netta Iivari and Kari Kuutti, in the 5th ACM International Symposium on Pervasive Displays (PerDis2016) in Oulu
- Kari Kuutti got a paper accepted in 4S/EASST in Barcelona, in August 2016.
Back to top